Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What am I up to?


This is so fun to have an Oakcrest blog! Thanks Timber! You're great! So, what am I up to? Well, I have a busy, crazy, but super fun life. I have 3 little boys - Zach (5), Preston (3), and Kyle (3 months). I am fortunate enough to be a full-time-stay-at-home-Mom, and I love it! Though some days the "boy-power" in our house is a little nutty. I am also in the process of writing and organizing a mom's co-op preschool program - which has been a lot of fun! We live in Ogden, and Mike works at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center, is still in school, and is the bishop of our ward (which seems to dominate a large portion of our lives). He also still does videography, so if any of you know someone getting married... (shameless plug!). That's kind of a quick overview of what I'm doing now. It was so fun to see so many of you at the reunion! And I love to check your blogs and see what's going on in your lives! Sure love you gals!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute! Love the shirts!
Gender

Emily Youngdell said...

I am so excited to see that you and Gender have blogs now too! Such a cute family, Skoo. It was so fun seeing you up at Oakcrest. Too bad I didn't get to really sit and chit chat with you guys! I think we all need to get together again soon. Ü

Travis said...

umm somehow I missed this...I guess I never got the email inviting me to partciapte...***sniff sniff***

Here is my email
2peas.paisleysmom at gmail.com

Come on guys I want to post too!

Becky said...

Hi there - cute picture! When ya get a minute I'd love to chat with ya about your preschool co-op. I did one with Brooklynn and am getting ready to do one with Kensie. We have a blog my friend started with ideas. I'll email ya the address if you're interested. -Pepper